Robert Diamond started out in digital media publishing by creating a Michael Crawford fan site, which he received an infringement for but he got a job out of it. Robert provides detail on his background and the lessons he’s learned in building Broadway World.
- Robert’s and Broadway World’s background
- The history of how journalists initially covered Broadway and its contribution to the industry. How has this changed today?
- Broadway World’s audience
- Do show reviews still work?
- Insights on Broadway World’s website redesign and Industry Insider
- Trends in Broadway news and events publishing
- Broadway World upcoming plans and initiatives
- Career progression advice.