In this module, we will learn what is a content audit, how to perform one, and how you can use the analysis of the content on your site to improve your SEO performance. We will see a real-life example of content auditing and topic prioritisation.
A content audit is a content governance tool that consists of a thorough quantitative examination of the SEO performance of your content.
- Consolidating SEO equity onto better pages.
- Manage your crawl budget in large sites.
- Remove low-quality content to:
- Improve user experience.
- Increase topical authority and trust.
- More targeted and focused content.