Zohar Dayan, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Wibbitz, the leading automated video creation company for storytellers, talks to your host Vahe Arabian of State of Digital Publishing about the state of video storytelling and content creation. Zohar shares how Wibbitz leverages its own artificial intelligence technology to make the production of videos a faster process and more intuitive. Zohar also explains the intersection of artificial intelligence and automation for publishers with video creation, and he conveys how it isn’t the end of jobs or quality, but how it is a necessity to interact with consumers.
- Zohar Dayan shares his personal background, as well as that of Wibbitz.
- Were there any barriers to entry to begin working with the clients they have now?
- When did Zohar see the tipping point of mass adoption?
- Are there any misconceptions about automation and AI, and how does Wibbitz explain those to publishers?
- What is the current state of play with providing solutions to publishers?
- Are there any border trends in the market and the reaction from publishers?
- What does he see any problems with the monetization of video content?
- What should we know about the recent report that Wibbitz released about trends and challenges?
- What are the best ways to use the tools needed for video content creation?
- How does AI factor into their services?
- Can search engine optimization be worked into video content?
- What types of distribution offers does Wibbitz offer?
- Zohar shares case study results.
- Get as many tools as possible for video content creation in front of your team.
- What common mistakes does Zohar sees when people use the Wibbitz platform?
- What are Zohar’s thoughts around verification?
- What does the future of AI and automation workflows look like?
- Zohar shares what Wibbitz has coming up.
- What advice does Zohar have for publishers?
3 Key Points:
- The main challenges when it comes to creating content include: time, budget, personnel, and having the right strategy.
- Video automation reduces the time that needs to be spent, which is the number one content creation challenge of marketers.
- In some cases, video can be 10 times more engaging than other options that get used.
- “Automation technologies and AI are a part of everyday decision-making and execution on every publisher and every media and news company. It’s not just a nice-to-have anymore. But, it’s really essential.” – Zohar Dayan
- “Every company out there, every logo that you see on your commute to work is a content creator, and they are telling stories. Because, in order to engage their users, they need to be creating content.” – Zohar Dayan
- “Some of the companies that failed when it came to their so-called pivot towards video content is that they were trying to become production houses for long-form documentary-style productions.” – Zohar Dayan